Most Active Stories
- New Business School at Wake Forest University Set to Open
- Helen Simoneau Danse Begins International Tour
- Rob Frazier Brings an Evening of Bach to Centenary United Methodist Church
- Pilot Program Invites Triad Residents to Join Residential Composting Effort
- Concert Will Showcase Pop Music of Winston-Salem
Mark A. Hall is a professor of law and public health at Wake Forest University, where he studies health care regulation and public policy and was the founding director of the University's Center for Bioethics, Health and Society. He is a long...
Matt Chambers is an attorney with Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton in Winston-Salem, where he focuses his practice on securities and corporate law. When he’s not doing his day job, Matt spends his time with his wife and three wee children...
Dr. Yan Yang is an assistant professor at the School of Communication at High Point University. She teaches journalism and electronic media courses and received a Ph.D. in Mass Communication from the University of Florida. She has worked in...