Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- Common Core Uncertainty Puts NC Educators in Limbo
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
- William Tyler, Clark Whittington of Art-o-mat, Mary Dalton, and Hiss Golden Messenger
- When Science and Art Become A Thing . . .
Julie Bierach is the morning newscaster/news producer at St. Louis Public Radio. She was born and raised in St. Louis and graduated from Southeast Missouri State University. She started her career in Cape Girardeau, Mo. as a student announcer.
Bierach returned to St. Louis Public Radio in November 2010 after working in public relations at the Missouri Botanical Garden. She was previously the station’s science and technology reporter.
Bierach worked in Tucson, Arizona at Arizona Public Media where she was the host of the station’s weekly news magazine, Arizona Spotlight. While in Tucson, she reported on a variety of topics facing the desert southwest, including illegal immigration. Her reports have been featured on NPR’s All Things Considered and Day to Day.