Most Active Stories
- Weather-Related Closings and Delays for Friday March 7, 2014
- Your Federal Tax Refund Could Be Delayed
- Guilford County Schools Closed Monday Because of Ongoing Power Outages
- Looking Behind the Moral Monday Protests
- 'Thank God for Gas, Generators & Headlights - Guilford County Residents Struggle Without Power
Molly Davis oversees WFDD’s Marketing and Community Outreach efforts. She joined the station in January of 2005. She is a graduate of Davidson College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. Molly has over seventeen years of experience in marketing, public relations, and event planning, and began her career with Borders Books Music and Café, where she coordinated nationwide store grand opening events. In the late ‘90s, she served as Marketing Director for Winston-Salem Events. The not-for-profit outdoor music series was a forerunner in the downtown redevelopment efforts, and made enormous strides in bringing the public back to downtown Winston-Salem to live and play.
Molly is active in the local community. She serves on the Board of Directors for the Centers for Exceptional Children and previously served on the Parents’ Council for the Creative Learning Center for Very Young Children. She is also a former yoga instructor and worked as a tasting room associate at RayLen Vineyards and Winery. She enjoys spending time at home with her husband and daughter, working in their kitchen garden.