Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Governor McCrory Says NC Teachers Will Receive Pay Increase; Medicaid Expansion Still Uncertain
- Doctor Who Illustrated, NC A&T Choir Live in Studio A, Civil War Monuments, and the Nutcracker
- FTCC Offers Free Training for Unemployed, Underemployed and Some Military Veterans
- The Real Home of Christmas
- The Art of Sharing, A Dozen Dresses, Photography of Fred Stein, Edward Steichen and More
Tom Dollenmayer came to WFDD from WUSF Public Media, licensed to the University of South Florida. He began his broadcast career as a part-time volunteer board operator at WLPJ in New Port Richey, Florida, in the fall of 1988. Dollenmayer served as Radio Operations Manager at WUSF and rose to the position of Station Manager over 2 radio stations and a TV station in just 5 years. In addition, he has worked with NPR Labs in Washington, DC, to test and implement new technologies to interconnect public radio stations and deliver new HD radio services. He has been featured in Radio World, Radio Magazine, and a special report at the National Association of Broadcasters for his work on subscription-based over-the-air HD Radio technology.