Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- The Power of Service: Inspiring Winston-Salem One Song at a Time
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
- Melody Moezzi's "Haldol and Hyacinths", Arts for Life, Jiliana Dulaney's Haute Chocolate, and Irata
- Greensboro-Based Band Irata Rocks Winston-Salem to Chapel Hill This Weekend
Wed July 2, 2014
4th of July Celebrations with Music for a Sunday Evening in the Park
Live music by some of the Triad’s best bands in a beautiful outdoor setting. That’s MUSEP: Music for a Sunday Evening in the Park. This wonderful Greensboro tradition is free and open to the public. This year MUSEP is celebrating its 35th anniversary by adding new bands to the performance lineup and Gate City venues as well. MUSEP began last month and will run through the end of August. Greensboro City Arts Director Jennifer Hance provides this summer season preview.
The only non-Sunday event takes place this weekend, and it is their special July 4th program this Friday evening beginning at 7:30PM featuring fireworks and the Philharmonia of Greensboro in the White Oak Amphitheatre of the Greensboro Coliseum Complex.