Most Active Stories
- Unique Greensboro Academy Still Working To Reach Potential
- Amendment One: Unconstitutional, But Probably Here To Stay
- As Same-Sex Marriage Becomes Legal, Opinions In North Carolina Are Mixed
- Live Music at Muddy Creek Café, Delta Arts Center, and Photographer William Christenberry
- Bailey Park Begins New Concert Series With The Love Language
Wed July 2, 2014
4th of July Celebrations with Music for a Sunday Evening in the Park
Live music by some of the Triad’s best bands in a beautiful outdoor setting. That’s MUSEP: Music for a Sunday Evening in the Park. This wonderful Greensboro tradition is free and open to the public. This year MUSEP is celebrating its 35th anniversary by adding new bands to the performance lineup and Gate City venues as well. MUSEP began last month and will run through the end of August. Greensboro City Arts Director Jennifer Hance provides this summer season preview.
The only non-Sunday event takes place this weekend, and it is their special July 4th program this Friday evening beginning at 7:30PM featuring fireworks and the Philharmonia of Greensboro in the White Oak Amphitheatre of the Greensboro Coliseum Complex.