Most Active Stories
- Tiny House Expedition Holds Community Showcase, Pop-Up Park, and Party Before Hitting the Road
- Songs of Water, Tiny House Expedition, Bio Ritmo, and Peppercorn Theatre
- Could A New Skyscraper Spring Up In Greensboro?
- North Carolina Religious Exemption Bill On Marriage Now Law
- Marriage Bill, Religious Freedom An Uneasy Mix With Businesses
Wed July 2, 2014
4th of July Celebrations with Music for a Sunday Evening in the Park
Live music by some of the Triad’s best bands in a beautiful outdoor setting. That’s MUSEP: Music for a Sunday Evening in the Park. This wonderful Greensboro tradition is free and open to the public. This year MUSEP is celebrating its 35th anniversary by adding new bands to the performance lineup and Gate City venues as well. MUSEP began last month and will run through the end of August. Greensboro City Arts Director Jennifer Hance provides this summer season preview.
The only non-Sunday event takes place this weekend, and it is their special July 4th program this Friday evening beginning at 7:30PM featuring fireworks and the Philharmonia of Greensboro in the White Oak Amphitheatre of the Greensboro Coliseum Complex.