Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- Common Core Uncertainty Puts NC Educators in Limbo
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
- William Tyler, Clark Whittington of Art-o-mat, Mary Dalton, and Hiss Golden Messenger
- When Science and Art Become A Thing . . .
Fri June 7, 2013
The Art of Yoga Comes to the Triad
You can participate in the art of Yoga Two-gether and Partner Balancing.
It’s a partner yoga, partner acro-style and partner fun workshop on Saturday, June 15th from 1-4pm at Twisted Dance Studios, 315 S. Greene Street in Greensboro. Co-yoga instructors and Exuro Entertainment artists Jacob Feldman and Kara Chambers invite you to experience connection, trust, and play while learning the essentials of partner work. They’ll also be sharing several of their more challenging cirque style poses. It’s a safety first and logical progression “you can do it” workshop for everyone with no experience or partner necessary.