Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- The Power of Service: Inspiring Winston-Salem One Song at a Time
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
- Melody Moezzi's "Haldol and Hyacinths", Arts for Life, Jiliana Dulaney's Haute Chocolate, and Irata
- Greensboro-Based Band Irata Rocks Winston-Salem to Chapel Hill This Weekend
Wed February 13, 2013
Artist Wendell Myers Showcases Work at SaxArt
SaxArt is a Contemporary Fine Art Gallery that was founded with simple goals - to showcase "local" and "regional" artists, and in the process, highlight Saxapahaw, North Carolina as a positive, growing, creative cultural community.
SaxArt is located in the heart of Saxapahaw, in the historic Sellars Building, and it’s fast becoming a vital part of the Contemporary Fine Art Scene in both the Triangle and Triad Regions of North Carolina. New shows are mounted each month and on Wednesday, February 27 works by Winston-Salem based artist Wendell Myers will be on display through the end of March. An artist reception with Wendell will be held on Sunday, March 3rd from 2:00-5:00 PM with great food and music provided by pianist, Wake Forest University faculty member Pamela Howland, Wendell’s wife.