Most Active Stories
- The Modern Scribe: John Stevens and the Art of Letterforming
- Country Music Star Scotty McCreery Will Sign Autographs at Lowes Foods in Clemmons
- Governor McCrory Says NC Teachers Will Receive Pay Increase; Medicaid Expansion Still Uncertain
- Reducing Gun Violence, One Bell at a Time
- Hidden Quarry in Winston-Salem Could Become Tourist Attraction
Wed February 13, 2013
Artist Wendell Myers Showcases Work at SaxArt
SaxArt is a Contemporary Fine Art Gallery that was founded with simple goals - to showcase "local" and "regional" artists, and in the process, highlight Saxapahaw, North Carolina as a positive, growing, creative cultural community.
SaxArt is located in the heart of Saxapahaw, in the historic Sellars Building, and it’s fast becoming a vital part of the Contemporary Fine Art Scene in both the Triangle and Triad Regions of North Carolina. New shows are mounted each month and on Wednesday, February 27 works by Winston-Salem based artist Wendell Myers will be on display through the end of March. An artist reception with Wendell will be held on Sunday, March 3rd from 2:00-5:00 PM with great food and music provided by pianist, Wake Forest University faculty member Pamela Howland, Wendell’s wife.