Most Active Stories
- J. W. Pepper Music Presents "Summer Sacred Choral Showcase"
- Triad To Do: The Fantastic Four, Blueberries, and Beermosas
- Triad Arts Live: Snuzz, Jeffrey Dean Foster, and (Coming Up!) The Tyler Nail Trio
- Local Textile Company Makes A 'Seamless' Transition To Spur Growth
- New Discoveries From NASA’s New Horizons Mission to Pluto
Fri June 13, 2014
Baltimore Developer Breathes New Life Into Former R.J. Reynolds Manufacturing Site
Wake Forest Baptist is showing off the latest addition to Innovation Quarter on Friday, June 13, with the grand opening of its renovated 525@Vine complex. The former RJR buildings in Winston-Salem were brought back to life by Baltimore-based Wexford Science & Technology, a firm that’s become the major landlord within the research park and is helping plot its course in the future.
In this week’s Business Report, WFDD's Keri Brown interviews Triad Business Journal reporter Owen Covington about the critical role Wexford has played in moving the park forward, and how it will continue to guide development well into the future.