Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- The Power of Service: Inspiring Winston-Salem One Song at a Time
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
- Melody Moezzi's "Haldol and Hyacinths", Arts for Life, Jiliana Dulaney's Haute Chocolate, and Irata
- Greensboro-Based Band Irata Rocks Winston-Salem to Chapel Hill This Weekend
Fri June 13, 2014
Baltimore Developer Breathes New Life Into Former R.J. Reynolds Manufacturing Site
Wake Forest Baptist is showing off the latest addition to Innovation Quarter on Friday, June 13, with the grand opening of its renovated 525@Vine complex. The former RJR buildings in Winston-Salem were brought back to life by Baltimore-based Wexford Science & Technology, a firm that’s become the major landlord within the research park and is helping plot its course in the future.
In this week’s Business Report, WFDD's Keri Brown interviews Triad Business Journal reporter Owen Covington about the critical role Wexford has played in moving the park forward, and how it will continue to guide development well into the future.