Most Active Stories
- HondaJet Promises Growth For Emerging Aviation Industry
- Study: Hunger In Greensboro-High Point Worst In Nation
- The Winston-Salem Light Project Translates Jules Verne's "From the Earth to the Moon" In Terra Luna
- "No Dwelling: Homeless in America", Jerry Douglas, "Heart of Wilderness", and UNCG Spring Dance
- Residents Claim Duke Energy Planning Coal Ash Dump In Eden
Mon November 26, 2012
Black Nativity Returns to the North Carolina Black Repertory Company
Black Theatre is for Everyone! That’s what The North Carolina Black Repertory Company believes, and with a thirty-three-year track record of exposing diverse audiences to Black classics, developing new works, and sustaining Black theatre internationally, who are we to disagree?
NCBRC’s 12th annual production of Black Nativity by Langston Hughes is December 7-9 at the Arts Council Theatre in Winston-Salem, 610 Coliseum Drive, with evening shows at 8:00pm and matinees at 3:00pm.
Coming up in February the Teen Theatre Ensemble performs By a Black Hand by Arthur Reese and Darryl Goodman. NCBRC Artistic Director Mabel Robinson dropped by to talk about the 2012-13 season.