Most Active Stories
- Governor McCrory Says NC Teachers Will Receive Pay Increase; Medicaid Expansion Still Uncertain
- Doctor Who Illustrated, NC A&T Choir Live in Studio A, Civil War Monuments, and the Nutcracker
- Many Paths, Only One Leads You Home
- FTCC Offers Free Training for Unemployed, Underemployed and Some Military Veterans
- The Art of Sharing, A Dozen Dresses, Photography of Fred Stein, Edward Steichen and More
Mon November 26, 2012
Black Nativity Returns to the North Carolina Black Repertory Company
Black Theatre is for Everyone! That’s what The North Carolina Black Repertory Company believes, and with a thirty-three-year track record of exposing diverse audiences to Black classics, developing new works, and sustaining Black theatre internationally, who are we to disagree?
NCBRC’s 12th annual production of Black Nativity by Langston Hughes is December 7-9 at the Arts Council Theatre in Winston-Salem, 610 Coliseum Drive, with evening shows at 8:00pm and matinees at 3:00pm.
Coming up in February the Teen Theatre Ensemble performs By a Black Hand by Arthur Reese and Darryl Goodman. NCBRC Artistic Director Mabel Robinson dropped by to talk about the 2012-13 season.