Most Active Stories
- New Funding Promises More Bicycling Options For Winston-Salem
- Military Training Exercises Over Tank Farm In Greensboro
- Master Watercolorist Guan Weixing And SECCA's "Alternative Modernisms" On Triad Arts Weekend
- Regulation, Interest Rates Puts Future Of Community Banks In Question
- As The NC Court Weighs Voucher Program, Families Play The Waiting Game
Mon November 26, 2012
Black Nativity Returns to the North Carolina Black Repertory Company
Black Theatre is for Everyone! That’s what The North Carolina Black Repertory Company believes, and with a thirty-three-year track record of exposing diverse audiences to Black classics, developing new works, and sustaining Black theatre internationally, who are we to disagree?
NCBRC’s 12th annual production of Black Nativity by Langston Hughes is December 7-9 at the Arts Council Theatre in Winston-Salem, 610 Coliseum Drive, with evening shows at 8:00pm and matinees at 3:00pm.
Coming up in February the Teen Theatre Ensemble performs By a Black Hand by Arthur Reese and Darryl Goodman. NCBRC Artistic Director Mabel Robinson dropped by to talk about the 2012-13 season.