Most Active Stories
- 2015 U.S. Figure Skating Championships to Take Place in Greensboro
- As Herbalife Opens, Incentive-Makers Learn From Dell Closure
- Dense Fog Advisory Thurday Morning; Schools Announce 2-Hour Delays
- Classical Revolution Brings Mozart to the Bar; First Stop, Gibb's Hundred Brewing Company
- Could Third Time Be a Charm For Hobbs-Friendly Development in Greensboro?
Wed December 18, 2013
Carolina Chamber Symphony Players Presents Peter and the Wolf
Carolina Chamber Symphony Players will bring Peter to the Piedmont later this month. It’s part of Carolina Winter Music Festival 2013, and artistic co-director and Winston-Salem Symphony French hornist Joe Mount shares more.
In full disclosure, Joe’s co-directing colleague is Jacqui Carrasco. The Carolina Winter Music Festival brings Prokofiev’s Peter & the Wolf to the James A. Gray, Jr. Auditorium on Friday, December 27th at 11AM and 1PM. Tickets are 10 bucks—5 dollars for students and children.