Most Active Stories
- Unique Greensboro Academy Still Working To Reach Potential
- Amendment One: Unconstitutional, But Probably Here To Stay
- As Same-Sex Marriage Becomes Legal, Opinions In North Carolina Are Mixed
- Live Music at Muddy Creek Café, Delta Arts Center, and Photographer William Christenberry
- Bailey Park Begins New Concert Series With The Love Language
Wed December 18, 2013
Carolina Chamber Symphony Players Presents Peter and the Wolf
Carolina Chamber Symphony Players will bring Peter to the Piedmont later this month. It’s part of Carolina Winter Music Festival 2013, and artistic co-director and Winston-Salem Symphony French hornist Joe Mount shares more.
In full disclosure, Joe’s co-directing colleague is Jacqui Carrasco. The Carolina Winter Music Festival brings Prokofiev’s Peter & the Wolf to the James A. Gray, Jr. Auditorium on Friday, December 27th at 11AM and 1PM. Tickets are 10 bucks—5 dollars for students and children.