Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- The Power of Service: Inspiring Winston-Salem One Song at a Time
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
- Melody Moezzi's "Haldol and Hyacinths", Arts for Life, Jiliana Dulaney's Haute Chocolate, and Irata
- Greensboro-Based Band Irata Rocks Winston-Salem to Chapel Hill This Weekend
Wed December 18, 2013
Carolina Chamber Symphony Players Presents Peter and the Wolf
Carolina Chamber Symphony Players will bring Peter to the Piedmont later this month. It’s part of Carolina Winter Music Festival 2013, and artistic co-director and Winston-Salem Symphony French hornist Joe Mount shares more.
In full disclosure, Joe’s co-directing colleague is Jacqui Carrasco. The Carolina Winter Music Festival brings Prokofiev’s Peter & the Wolf to the James A. Gray, Jr. Auditorium on Friday, December 27th at 11AM and 1PM. Tickets are 10 bucks—5 dollars for students and children.