Most Active Stories
- Developer: Demolishing Historic Apartments Will Boost Winston-Salem Neighborhood
- UNC System Braces For State Budget Cuts
- Major Downtown Winston-Salem Development Awaits City Council Decision
- Conversations On Jazz: Marcus Miller And David Sanborn Come To The Triad
- Online Marketing Tool May Improve Patient Centered Care
Real People Mags
Mon December 30, 2013
Changing the Image of Adult Fun
One Greensboro says her 'third' family is a kick.
Most of us have two families. The one we were born into and the one we marry. But guest commentator Susan Boswell says she has a third family--the girlfriends from her youth. On WFDD's Real People, Real Stories, Boswell realizes while years have scattered them apart, they will always be connected by a shared spirit to make mischief. Boswell is an interior designer based in Greensboro. She's also a creative writer and a lover of all things bright and shiny.