Most Active Stories
- J. W. Pepper Music Presents "Summer Sacred Choral Showcase"
- Triad To Do: The Fantastic Four, Blueberries, and Beermosas
- Triad Arts Live: Snuzz, Jeffrey Dean Foster, and (Coming Up!) The Tyler Nail Trio
- Local Textile Company Makes A 'Seamless' Transition To Spur Growth
- New Discoveries From NASA’s New Horizons Mission to Pluto
Real People Mags
Mon December 30, 2013
Changing the Image of Adult Fun
One Greensboro says her 'third' family is a kick.
Most of us have two families. The one we were born into and the one we marry. But guest commentator Susan Boswell says she has a third family--the girlfriends from her youth. On WFDD's Real People, Real Stories, Boswell realizes while years have scattered them apart, they will always be connected by a shared spirit to make mischief. Boswell is an interior designer based in Greensboro. She's also a creative writer and a lover of all things bright and shiny.