Most Active Stories
- Unique Greensboro Academy Still Working To Reach Potential
- As Same-Sex Marriage Becomes Legal, Opinions In North Carolina Are Mixed
- Amendment One: Unconstitutional, But Probably Here To Stay
- Live Music at Muddy Creek Café, Delta Arts Center, and Photographer William Christenberry
- Bailey Park Begins New Concert Series With The Love Language
Real People Mags
Mon December 30, 2013
Changing the Image of Adult Fun
One Greensboro says her 'third' family is a kick.
Most of us have two families. The one we were born into and the one we marry. But guest commentator Susan Boswell says she has a third family--the girlfriends from her youth. On WFDD's Real People, Real Stories, Boswell realizes while years have scattered them apart, they will always be connected by a shared spirit to make mischief. Boswell is an interior designer based in Greensboro. She's also a creative writer and a lover of all things bright and shiny.