Most Active Stories
- Report: NC 4th in Nation For School Shootings Since Newtown Tragedy
- Meet the Artist: Watercolor Painter Alexis Lavine
- Greensboro College "Back On Track" After Rocky Time
- McCrory Pushes Tax Credits At Opening For Company That Hasn't Used Them
- Winston-Salem Named Among Top Cities To Live For 35 & Under
Real People Mags
Mon December 30, 2013
Changing the Image of Adult Fun
One Greensboro says her 'third' family is a kick.
Most of us have two families. The one we were born into and the one we marry. But guest commentator Susan Boswell says she has a third family--the girlfriends from her youth. On WFDD's Real People, Real Stories, Boswell realizes while years have scattered them apart, they will always be connected by a shared spirit to make mischief. Boswell is an interior designer based in Greensboro. She's also a creative writer and a lover of all things bright and shiny.