Most Active Stories
- Weather-Related Closings and Delays for Friday March 7, 2014
- Weather-Related Closings and Delays for Tuesday March 4, 2014
- Your Federal Tax Refund Could Be Delayed
- Guilford County Schools Closed Monday Because of Ongoing Power Outages
- 'Thank God for Gas, Generators & Headlights - Guilford County Residents Struggle Without Power
Real People Mags
Mon December 30, 2013
Changing the Image of Adult Fun
One Greensboro says her 'third' family is a kick.
Most of us have two families. The one we were born into and the one we marry. But guest commentator Susan Boswell says she has a third family--the girlfriends from her youth. On WFDD's Real People, Real Stories, Boswell realizes while years have scattered them apart, they will always be connected by a shared spirit to make mischief. Boswell is an interior designer based in Greensboro. She's also a creative writer and a lover of all things bright and shiny.