Most Active Stories
- The Modern Scribe: John Stevens and the Art of Letterforming
- Country Music Star Scotty McCreery Will Sign Autographs at Lowes Foods in Clemmons
- Governor McCrory Says NC Teachers Will Receive Pay Increase; Medicaid Expansion Still Uncertain
- Reducing Gun Violence, One Bell at a Time
- Hidden Quarry in Winston-Salem Could Become Tourist Attraction
Wed May 8, 2013
Concert Will Showcase Pop Music of Winston-Salem
This weekend, Winston-Salem is celebrating the 100th anniversary of the two cities uniting as one. Part of the festivities will include an outdoor concert Friday night featuring pop music with Winston-Salem connections. Doug Davis, of the musical group, the Vagabond Saints' Society, spoke with WFDD’s Audrey Fannin about the musical lineup.
Showtime is 7 – 10 p.m. at the corner of 6th and Cherry Streets in downtown Winston-Salem.