Most Active Stories
- Weather-Related Closings and Delays for Friday March 7, 2014
- Weather-Related Closings and Delays for Tuesday March 4, 2014
- Your Federal Tax Refund Could Be Delayed
- Guilford County Schools Closed Monday Because of Ongoing Power Outages
- 'Thank God for Gas, Generators & Headlights - Guilford County Residents Struggle Without Power
Sun August 4, 2013
Dedicated to the One I Love
The hunt for true love could lead you down an unexpected path.
True love. Is it an idea or can it really happen? For several years, guest commentator Cyndi Briggs asked herself this question. Briggs teaches in the master’s counseling program at University of North Carolina Charlotte and in the psychology department at Guilford College. She’s also an avid blogger about spiritual issues.
According to Briggs you can enjoy true love but only after one thing occurs.
She explains in this week’s WFDD’s Real People, Real Stories.