Most Active Stories
- Governor McCrory Says NC Teachers Will Receive Pay Increase; Medicaid Expansion Still Uncertain
- Doctor Who Illustrated, NC A&T Choir Live in Studio A, Civil War Monuments, and the Nutcracker
- FTCC Offers Free Training for Unemployed, Underemployed and Some Military Veterans
- The Real Home of Christmas
- The Art of Sharing, A Dozen Dresses, Photography of Fred Stein, Edward Steichen and More
Sun August 4, 2013
Dedicated to the One I Love
The hunt for true love could lead you down an unexpected path.
True love. Is it an idea or can it really happen? For several years, guest commentator Cyndi Briggs asked herself this question. Briggs teaches in the master’s counseling program at University of North Carolina Charlotte and in the psychology department at Guilford College. She’s also an avid blogger about spiritual issues.
According to Briggs you can enjoy true love but only after one thing occurs.
She explains in this week’s WFDD’s Real People, Real Stories.