Most Active Stories
- J. W. Pepper Music Presents "Summer Sacred Choral Showcase"
- Triad To Do: The Fantastic Four, Blueberries, and Beermosas
- Triad Arts Live: Snuzz, Jeffrey Dean Foster, and (Coming Up!) The Tyler Nail Trio
- Local Textile Company Makes A 'Seamless' Transition To Spur Growth
- New Discoveries From NASA’s New Horizons Mission to Pluto
Mon January 27, 2014
Diving into Sleep
Insufficient sleep is fast becoming a public health epidemic.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, an estimated 50-70 million U.S. adults have sleep or wakefulness disorder. Their report is one of this month's feature on their website.
Greensboro resident Susan Ladd struggles with sleepless nights. She is a reporter and a columnist for the Greensboro News & Record. In this segment of WFDD's Real People, Real Stories, Ladd describes the perfect remedy that helps her get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.