Most Active Stories
- Unique Greensboro Academy Still Working To Reach Potential
- Amendment One: Unconstitutional, But Probably Here To Stay
- Live Music at Muddy Creek Café, Delta Arts Center, and Photographer William Christenberry
- As Same-Sex Marriage Becomes Legal, Opinions In North Carolina Are Mixed
- Why So Many Shark Attacks? Expert Says There's Many Possibilities
Mon January 27, 2014
Diving into Sleep
Insufficient sleep is fast becoming a public health epidemic.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, an estimated 50-70 million U.S. adults have sleep or wakefulness disorder. Their report is one of this month's feature on their website.
Greensboro resident Susan Ladd struggles with sleepless nights. She is a reporter and a columnist for the Greensboro News & Record. In this segment of WFDD's Real People, Real Stories, Ladd describes the perfect remedy that helps her get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.