Most Active Stories
- 'In God We Trust' Motto To Be Installed On NC Government Buildings
- The Winston-Salem Light Project Translates Jules Verne's "From the Earth to the Moon" In Terra Luna
- Forsyth County Among Worst For Income Mobility
- Residents Claim Duke Energy Planning Coal Ash Dump In Eden
- Potter Daniel Johnston Displays Work In "Daniel Johnston/Hiroshi Sueyoshi: Sculptural Clay" Exhibit
Mon January 27, 2014
Diving into Sleep
Insufficient sleep is fast becoming a public health epidemic.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, an estimated 50-70 million U.S. adults have sleep or wakefulness disorder. Their report is one of this month's feature on their website.
Greensboro resident Susan Ladd struggles with sleepless nights. She is a reporter and a columnist for the Greensboro News & Record. In this segment of WFDD's Real People, Real Stories, Ladd describes the perfect remedy that helps her get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.