Most Active Stories
- Dash Pop, The B. Kin Band, Gaurang Doshi, and Christopher James Lees on Triad Arts Weekend
- The Art of Body Painting: Meet Artist Cheryl Ann Lipstreu
- UNCG Historian: Greensboro Bill Defies NC History of Local Control
- Ethnosh Brings People Together Through Food
- Meet the Artist: Saxophonist and Composition Student Anna Meadors
Mon January 27, 2014
Diving into Sleep
Insufficient sleep is fast becoming a public health epidemic.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, an estimated 50-70 million U.S. adults have sleep or wakefulness disorder. Their report is one of this month's feature on their website.
Greensboro resident Susan Ladd struggles with sleepless nights. She is a reporter and a columnist for the Greensboro News & Record. In this segment of WFDD's Real People, Real Stories, Ladd describes the perfect remedy that helps her get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.