Most Active Stories
- Developer: Demolishing Historic Apartments Will Boost Winston-Salem Neighborhood
- UNC System Braces For State Budget Cuts
- Major Downtown Winston-Salem Development Awaits City Council Decision
- Online Marketing Tool May Improve Patient Centered Care
- Ardmore Supporters Meet To Discuss Neighborhood Redevelopment Plan
Mon January 27, 2014
Diving into Sleep
Insufficient sleep is fast becoming a public health epidemic.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, an estimated 50-70 million U.S. adults have sleep or wakefulness disorder. Their report is one of this month's feature on their website.
Greensboro resident Susan Ladd struggles with sleepless nights. She is a reporter and a columnist for the Greensboro News & Record. In this segment of WFDD's Real People, Real Stories, Ladd describes the perfect remedy that helps her get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.