Most Active Stories
- 'In God We Trust' Motto To Be Installed On NC Government Buildings
- The Winston-Salem Light Project Translates Jules Verne's "From the Earth to the Moon" In Terra Luna
- Residents Claim Duke Energy Planning Coal Ash Dump In Eden
- Artist Camilo Perdomo Discusses His Exhibit "Divine Spark"
- UNCG House To Be Home For Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Thu February 7, 2013
A Dynamic Season with High Point Theatre
Owned and operated by the city of High Point, it’s also home to the North Carolina Shakespeare Festival. David Ford chats with Director of the City of High Point Theatre, David Briggs. Coming up this Saturday, February 9, at 7:30pm it’s The Birdland Big Band directed by drummer Tommy Igoe. Then on Valentine’s Day at High Point Theatre it’s The Best of Broadway (You Raise Me Up!) comes to town. For St. Patty’s Day it’ll be the world famous Danu live in concert. And in the spring it’s a jazz lover’s paradise with The Ninety Miles Project, guitarists Kevin Eubanks and Stanley Jordan, and much more. All of the events are family friendly and very reasonably priced.