Most Active Stories
- New Funding Promises More Bicycling Options For Winston-Salem
- Military Training Exercises Over Tank Farm In Greensboro
- Radio 101: Student Navigates Three Cultures
- Master Watercolorist Guan Weixing And SECCA's "Alternative Modernisms" On Triad Arts Weekend
- 'Selma' March Draws Thousands To Winston-Salem
Thu January 3, 2013
Fairy Tales at the Winston-Salem Festival Ballet
The Winston-Salem Festival Ballet has something in store that's specifically designed to delight young people and the young at heart.
The Winston-Salem Festival Ballet (WSFB) Founder and Artistic Director Gary Taylor has choreographed a trio of the world's most popular fairy tales set to beloved pieces of Western classical music and performed by some of our region's most talented dancers. It’s the return of WSFB's Fairy Tale Series, this year featuring Jack and the Beanstalk, The Three Little Pigs, and Hansel and Gretel. Gary recently spoke with Triad Arts host David Ford about this original production. WSFB is a funded partner of The Arts Council of Winston-Salem and Forsyth County.