Most Active Stories
- Dash Pop, The B. Kin Band, Gaurang Doshi, and Christopher James Lees on Triad Arts Weekend
- The Art of Body Painting: Meet Artist Cheryl Ann Lipstreu
- UNCG Historian: Greensboro Bill Defies NC History of Local Control
- Music Director Christopher Lees and UNCSA Symphony Orchestra Present "Russian Fireworks"
- Local Filmmakers Screen "Unmappable" at SxSW
Thu January 3, 2013
Fairy Tales at the Winston-Salem Festival Ballet
The Winston-Salem Festival Ballet has something in store that's specifically designed to delight young people and the young at heart.
The Winston-Salem Festival Ballet (WSFB) Founder and Artistic Director Gary Taylor has choreographed a trio of the world's most popular fairy tales set to beloved pieces of Western classical music and performed by some of our region's most talented dancers. It’s the return of WSFB's Fairy Tale Series, this year featuring Jack and the Beanstalk, The Three Little Pigs, and Hansel and Gretel. Gary recently spoke with Triad Arts host David Ford about this original production. WSFB is a funded partner of The Arts Council of Winston-Salem and Forsyth County.