Most Active Stories
- Unique Greensboro Academy Still Working To Reach Potential
- Amendment One: Unconstitutional, But Probably Here To Stay
- As Same-Sex Marriage Becomes Legal, Opinions In North Carolina Are Mixed
- Live Music at Muddy Creek Café, Delta Arts Center, and Photographer William Christenberry
- Bailey Park Begins New Concert Series With The Love Language
Fri April 25, 2014
Faster Internet Speed: When Will It Reach The Triad?
Just a few years after Triad cities fell over themselves trying and failing to lure Google’s gigabit fiber initiative, superfast broadband appears to finally be finding its own way to the area. But when will it arrive, and what will it mean for you and local businesses?
In this week’s Business Report, Justin Catanoso interviews reporter Matt Evans about his cover story this week in the Triad Business Journal on the initiatives to get the extremely fast, gigabit broadband Internet throughout the Triad.
Matt Evans is a reporter with the Triad Business Journal. He covers technology, entrepreneurship, higher education and financial services. To read Matt Evan's full story about the plans to have gigabit Internet services in the Triad and for more business news in the Piedmont, go to -- triad.bizjournals.com.
Justin Catanoso is director of the Journalism program at Wake Forest University and a regular contributor to 88.5 WFDD.