Most Active Stories
- Governor McCrory Says NC Teachers Will Receive Pay Increase; Medicaid Expansion Still Uncertain
- Doctor Who Illustrated, NC A&T Choir Live in Studio A, Civil War Monuments, and the Nutcracker
- FTCC Offers Free Training for Unemployed, Underemployed and Some Military Veterans
- The Real Home of Christmas
- The Art of Sharing, A Dozen Dresses, Photography of Fred Stein, Edward Steichen and More
Sun February 3, 2013
Getting a New Father
StoryLine gives voice to everyday people throughout our community as they share the experiences that shape their lives. It's a project of the ECHO Network, dedicated to building trusting relationships in our community.
In the 1950’s, Lydia Cavanaugh grew up on a farm in Middle Georgia with her brother and sister. At the age of four, her father died. In this segment of StoryLine, she describes to StoryLine Facilitator Jeffrey Pegram the big surprise the family later received.