Most Active Stories
- New Business School at Wake Forest University Set to Open
- Helen Simoneau Danse Begins International Tour
- Pilot Program Invites Triad Residents to Join Residential Composting Effort
- Rob Frazier Brings an Evening of Bach to Centenary United Methodist Church
- Small WS Independent Pharmacist Challenges Big-Store Goliaths
Sun February 3, 2013
Getting a New Father
StoryLine gives voice to everyday people throughout our community as they share the experiences that shape their lives. It's a project of the ECHO Network, dedicated to building trusting relationships in our community.
In the 1950’s, Lydia Cavanaugh grew up on a farm in Middle Georgia with her brother and sister. At the age of four, her father died. In this segment of StoryLine, she describes to StoryLine Facilitator Jeffrey Pegram the big surprise the family later received.