Most Active Stories
- Unique Greensboro Academy Still Working To Reach Potential
- Amendment One: Unconstitutional, But Probably Here To Stay
- Live Music at Muddy Creek Café, Delta Arts Center, and Photographer William Christenberry
- As Same-Sex Marriage Becomes Legal, Opinions In North Carolina Are Mixed
- Why So Many Shark Attacks? Expert Says There's Many Possibilities
Mon November 25, 2013
Gratitude for an Unlikely Teacher
Lynn Byrd says she's thankful for the first dance partner--Just Hansum.
They know your darkest secrets. They know your fears.
They’ve cried with you and celebrated your high moments. They are your best friend.
Guest commentator Lynn Byrd says her best friend was also a great life teacher. Byrd is a creative writer based in Lewisville. She’s just released her first book, Love in the Fourth Dimension, A Restaurant Tale.