Most Active Stories
- 2015 U.S. Figure Skating Championships to Take Place in Greensboro
- As Herbalife Opens, Incentive-Makers Learn From Dell Closure
- Dense Fog Advisory Thurday Morning; Schools Announce 2-Hour Delays
- Classical Revolution Brings Mozart to the Bar; First Stop, Gibb's Hundred Brewing Company
- Could Third Time Be a Charm For Hobbs-Friendly Development in Greensboro?
Mon November 25, 2013
Gratitude for an Unlikely Teacher
Lynn Byrd says she's thankful for the first dance partner--Just Hansum.
They know your darkest secrets. They know your fears.
They’ve cried with you and celebrated your high moments. They are your best friend.
Guest commentator Lynn Byrd says her best friend was also a great life teacher. Byrd is a creative writer based in Lewisville. She’s just released her first book, Love in the Fourth Dimension, A Restaurant Tale.