Most Active Stories
- New Funding Promises More Bicycling Options For Winston-Salem
- Military Training Exercises Over Tank Farm In Greensboro
- Master Watercolorist Guan Weixing And SECCA's "Alternative Modernisms" On Triad Arts Weekend
- Regulation, Interest Rates Puts Future Of Community Banks In Question
- J. W. Pepper Music Presents "Summer Sacred Choral Showcase"
Mon November 25, 2013
Gratitude for an Unlikely Teacher
Lynn Byrd says she's thankful for the first dance partner--Just Hansum.
They know your darkest secrets. They know your fears.
They’ve cried with you and celebrated your high moments. They are your best friend.
Guest commentator Lynn Byrd says her best friend was also a great life teacher. Byrd is a creative writer based in Lewisville. She’s just released her first book, Love in the Fourth Dimension, A Restaurant Tale.