Most Active Stories
- Organist Jimmy Jones Performs As Part Of Music For A Great Space
- UNCSA Presents "Guys and Dolls"
- New Leader With Deep Roots Helping Shape Future For High Point Bank
- Environmental Groups Take Legal Action Against Large Factory Farms
- Randolph County Group Opens Consignment Shop to Help Reduce Euthanasia of Adoptable Cats & Dogs
Mon December 23, 2013
A Great Christmas Tastes like Pecan Pie, Buttermilk
One man has the best Christmas of his life on a deserted street, in a diner and far from home.
Most families look forward to spending Christmas together. However, guest commentator Mike Clark says not everyone grows up with Norman Rockwell experiences. In this segment of Real People, Real Stories, he recalls how the Christmas of 1955 was void of family holiday traditions. But on a deserted street, he discovered that little things can become much in the right hands. Clark moved to North Carolina in 1986. He's a freelance writer and lives in Greensboro with his wife.