Most Active Stories
- Governor McCrory Says NC Teachers Will Receive Pay Increase; Medicaid Expansion Still Uncertain
- The Modern Scribe: John Stevens and the Art of Letterforming
- Country Music Star Scotty McCreery Will Sign Autographs at Lowes Foods in Clemmons
- The Real Home of Christmas
- Reducing Gun Violence, One Bell at a Time
Mon February 18, 2013
Greensboro College Theatre Presents Twelfth Night
Twelfth Night (also known as What You Will) is a comedy by William Shakespeare that was probably written around 1600 as a little Twelfth Night's entertainment for the close of the Christmas season.
The first recorded performance of Twelfth Night was in February of 1602, and it’s been slaying audiences ever since. Greensboro College’s Theatre program brings this timeless comedy to the Gail Brower Huggins Performance Center on campus Wednesday, February 20 through the 24th with evening performances at 7:30pm and a Sunday matinee at 2:00pm. Greensboro College Theatre Faculty Josephine Hall worked as a professional actor for more than 20 years before joining the faculty there in 2011. She stopped by to chat with David Ford along with student actors Daniel Moore who plays Duke Orsino, and Casey Garner who plays Viola.