Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- The Power of Service: Inspiring Winston-Salem One Song at a Time
- Greensboro-Based Band Irata Rocks Winston-Salem to Chapel Hill This Weekend
- Melody Moezzi's "Haldol and Hyacinths", Arts for Life, Jiliana Dulaney's Haute Chocolate, and Irata
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
Fri March 21, 2014
Growing Concerns Over 'Patent Trolls' & Infringement Battles
The patent process can be confusing and competitive for many companies and entrepreneurs.
Each week, WFDD contributor Justin Catanoso interviews a reporter from our media partner, the Triad Business Journal.
In this report, the Business Journal’s Matt Evans talks with Justin about his story on 'patent trolls' and the issues surrounding patent infringement claims. He also explains why these issues are getting the attention of federal lawmakers on Capitol Hill.
Matt Evans covers technology, entrepreneurship, higher education and financial services for the Business Journal. Justin Catanoso is director of the journalism program at Wake Forest University and a regular contributor to WFDD.