Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- Common Core Uncertainty Puts NC Educators in Limbo
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
- William Tyler, Clark Whittington of Art-o-mat, Mary Dalton, and Hiss Golden Messenger
- When Science and Art Become A Thing . . .
Thu May 2, 2013
Healthcare Exchanges Set to Begin in October
The Affordable Health Care Act, also known as Obamacare, is expected to be in full effect in 2014, but parts of it have already been implemented. Justin Catanoso, contributing writer for the Business Journal and director of the journalism program at Wake Forest University, discusses one major part of health care overhaul that goes into effect this year with WFDD’s Audrey Fannin.