Most Active Stories
- Governor McCrory Says NC Teachers Will Receive Pay Increase; Medicaid Expansion Still Uncertain
- Doctor Who Illustrated, NC A&T Choir Live in Studio A, Civil War Monuments, and the Nutcracker
- Many Paths, Only One Leads You Home
- FTCC Offers Free Training for Unemployed, Underemployed and Some Military Veterans
- The Art of Sharing, A Dozen Dresses, Photography of Fred Stein, Edward Steichen and More
Tue May 7, 2013
HiFi Art from Ember Audio + Video and Gallery in Winston-Salem
Ember audio video and gallery on Trade Street in Winston-Salem is a high performance stereo shop that partners with a host of other excellent hifi shops throughout the region to create home theatre and home automation designs that’ll rock your world---regardless of your budget.
Ember owners identical twins Chris Livengood and Blake Stewart have created a friendly, inclusive one-stop-audio shop that’s all about value, customer service and art. On display this month at Ember Gallery are the whimsical, illustrative paintings of Daniel VonSeggen and John Blackburn. They’re located at 690 Trade Street in Winston-Salem.