Most Active Stories
- 2015 U.S. Figure Skating Championships to Take Place in Greensboro
- As Herbalife Opens, Incentive-Makers Learn From Dell Closure
- Dense Fog Advisory Thurday Morning; Schools Announce 2-Hour Delays
- Classical Revolution Brings Mozart to the Bar; First Stop, Gibb's Hundred Brewing Company
- Could Third Time Be a Charm For Hobbs-Friendly Development in Greensboro?
Thu February 13, 2014
High Point University Presents Spring Dance Concert
For the past two years High Point University professor of dance Cara Hagan has been growing High Point’s nascent dance program in meaningful ways, and this weekend she’ll present the fruits of her labors during the University’s 3rd formal dance concert with two original choreographies by Cara performed by a group of talented dance students.
Dancer, choreographer, story teller, The Wedding Dress Project founder and High Point University Dance Professor Cara Hagan. The HPU Dance Concerts continue through Saturday night in Hayworth Fine Arts Center’s Pauline Theatre. The performance is free and open to the public.