Most Active Stories
- Rosetta: Space probe drops robotic lander on comet 67P
- Report: NC 4th in Nation For School Shootings Since Newtown Tragedy
- Meet the Artist: Watercolor Painter Alexis Lavine
- McCrory Pushes Tax Credits At Opening For Company That Hasn't Used Them
- UNCSA's "Dying For It," Tiny House Expedition, Jeremy B. Jones, and Piedmont Triad Jazz Orchestra
Thu February 13, 2014
High Point University Presents Spring Dance Concert
For the past two years High Point University professor of dance Cara Hagan has been growing High Point’s nascent dance program in meaningful ways, and this weekend she’ll present the fruits of her labors during the University’s 3rd formal dance concert with two original choreographies by Cara performed by a group of talented dance students.
Dancer, choreographer, story teller, The Wedding Dress Project founder and High Point University Dance Professor Cara Hagan. The HPU Dance Concerts continue through Saturday night in Hayworth Fine Arts Center’s Pauline Theatre. The performance is free and open to the public.