Most Active Stories
- New Funding Promises More Bicycling Options For Winston-Salem
- Military Training Exercises Over Tank Farm In Greensboro
- Radio 101: Student Navigates Three Cultures
- Master Watercolorist Guan Weixing And SECCA's "Alternative Modernisms" On Triad Arts Weekend
- 'Selma' March Draws Thousands To Winston-Salem
Thu February 13, 2014
High Point University Presents Spring Dance Concert
For the past two years High Point University professor of dance Cara Hagan has been growing High Point’s nascent dance program in meaningful ways, and this weekend she’ll present the fruits of her labors during the University’s 3rd formal dance concert with two original choreographies by Cara performed by a group of talented dance students.
Dancer, choreographer, story teller, The Wedding Dress Project founder and High Point University Dance Professor Cara Hagan. The HPU Dance Concerts continue through Saturday night in Hayworth Fine Arts Center’s Pauline Theatre. The performance is free and open to the public.