Most Active Stories
- Governor McCrory Says NC Teachers Will Receive Pay Increase; Medicaid Expansion Still Uncertain
- Many Paths, Only One Leads You Home
- FTCC Offers Free Training for Unemployed, Underemployed and Some Military Veterans
- Doctor Who Illustrated, NC A&T Choir Live in Studio A, Civil War Monuments, and the Nutcracker
- The Art of Sharing, A Dozen Dresses, Photography of Fred Stein, Edward Steichen and More
Mon July 15, 2013
Hilarious Comedy, and That's No Nonsense
Eric Trundy “don’t get no respect”—especially from each other, as you'll hear. They’re the co-creators of No Nonsense Comedy at The Idiot Box in Greensboro. No-Nonsense is a stand-up comedy show featuring some of the best comedians in North Carolina.
The showcase for local talent has stand-up performances every Friday at 8:00pm, and improv comedy Fridays at 10:00pm. On Saturday nights at 8pm there’s improv comedy that’s clean and fun for the whole family, and on Saturday nights at 10pm it’s….well…not-so-clean. And if you’d like to try your hand at a little stand up, there’s always open mic night at the Idiot Box, Thursday nights at 8:00. You can see Eric and Pat in action on the first, second, and fourth Friday of every month at 8:00 pm at the Idiot Box in Greensboro.