Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- Common Core Uncertainty Puts NC Educators in Limbo
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
- William Tyler, Clark Whittington of Art-o-mat, Mary Dalton, and Hiss Golden Messenger
- When Science and Art Become A Thing . . .
Wed April 10, 2013
Igudesman and Joo Join the Greensboro Symphony for a Night of Music and Laughter
Imagine the intersection of Mozart and Monty Python, or South Park and Johann Sebastian Bach and you pretty much have Igudesman and Joo.
That’s virtuoso violinist Aleksy Igudesman and virtuoso pianist Hyung-ki Joo. Their goal is to captivate audience members and crack them up whether they’re classical music buffs or the types of folks who run for cover at the mere mention of Beethoven. Igudesman and Joo will join Dmitry Sitkovetsky and the Greensboro Symphony this Friday, April 12 at 8:00pm in Westover Church in Greensboro for a concert titled Big Nightmare Music. They spoke with David Ford by phone from their studios in Austria.