Most Active Stories
- Governor McCrory Says NC Teachers Will Receive Pay Increase; Medicaid Expansion Still Uncertain
- Many Paths, Only One Leads You Home
- FTCC Offers Free Training for Unemployed, Underemployed and Some Military Veterans
- Video Project Delves into the Art of Sharing
- Doctor Who Illustrated, NC A&T Choir Live in Studio A, Civil War Monuments, and the Nutcracker
Wed April 10, 2013
Igudesman and Joo Join the Greensboro Symphony for a Night of Music and Laughter
Imagine the intersection of Mozart and Monty Python, or South Park and Johann Sebastian Bach and you pretty much have Igudesman and Joo.
That’s virtuoso violinist Aleksy Igudesman and virtuoso pianist Hyung-ki Joo. Their goal is to captivate audience members and crack them up whether they’re classical music buffs or the types of folks who run for cover at the mere mention of Beethoven. Igudesman and Joo will join Dmitry Sitkovetsky and the Greensboro Symphony this Friday, April 12 at 8:00pm in Westover Church in Greensboro for a concert titled Big Nightmare Music. They spoke with David Ford by phone from their studios in Austria.