Most Active Stories
- Unique Greensboro Academy Still Working To Reach Potential
- Amendment One: Unconstitutional, But Probably Here To Stay
- As Same-Sex Marriage Becomes Legal, Opinions In North Carolina Are Mixed
- Live Music at Muddy Creek Café, Delta Arts Center, and Photographer William Christenberry
- Bailey Park Begins New Concert Series With The Love Language
Fri March 7, 2014
IMG College Founder Creates Sports Marketing Empire
A Winston-Salem entrepreneur has turned his passion for sports into a multi-million dollar business that serves major sports organizations, including the National Football League and Major League Baseball. That story is featured in this week’s Triad Business Journal.
WFDD contributor Justin Catanoso recently sat down with The Triad Business Journal's Owen Covington. Owen discusses his recent story about Ben Sutton Jr., the driving force behind IMG College. It's the country’s biggest collegiate sports marketing company.
Justin Catanoso is director of the journalism program at Wake Forest University and a regular contributor to 88.5 WFDD.