Most Active Stories
- 2015 U.S. Figure Skating Championships to Take Place in Greensboro
- As Herbalife Opens, Incentive-Makers Learn From Dell Closure
- Dense Fog Advisory Thurday Morning; Schools Announce 2-Hour Delays
- Classical Revolution Brings Mozart to the Bar; First Stop, Gibb's Hundred Brewing Company
- Could Third Time Be a Charm For Hobbs-Friendly Development in Greensboro?
Fri March 7, 2014
IMG College Founder Creates Sports Marketing Empire
A Winston-Salem entrepreneur has turned his passion for sports into a multi-million dollar business that serves major sports organizations, including the National Football League and Major League Baseball. That story is featured in this week’s Triad Business Journal.
WFDD contributor Justin Catanoso recently sat down with The Triad Business Journal's Owen Covington. Owen discusses his recent story about Ben Sutton Jr., the driving force behind IMG College. It's the country’s biggest collegiate sports marketing company.
Justin Catanoso is director of the journalism program at Wake Forest University and a regular contributor to 88.5 WFDD.