Most Active Stories
- Rosetta: Space probe drops robotic lander on comet 67P
- Report: NC 4th in Nation For School Shootings Since Newtown Tragedy
- Meet the Artist: Watercolor Painter Alexis Lavine
- McCrory Pushes Tax Credits At Opening For Company That Hasn't Used Them
- UNCSA's "Dying For It," Tiny House Expedition, Jeremy B. Jones, and Piedmont Triad Jazz Orchestra
Fri March 7, 2014
IMG College Founder Creates Sports Marketing Empire
A Winston-Salem entrepreneur has turned his passion for sports into a multi-million dollar business that serves major sports organizations, including the National Football League and Major League Baseball. That story is featured in this week’s Triad Business Journal.
WFDD contributor Justin Catanoso recently sat down with The Triad Business Journal's Owen Covington. Owen discusses his recent story about Ben Sutton Jr., the driving force behind IMG College. It's the country’s biggest collegiate sports marketing company.
Justin Catanoso is director of the journalism program at Wake Forest University and a regular contributor to 88.5 WFDD.