Most Active Stories
- In Depth: Greensboro Lawyer Explains What New Federal Pregnancy Guidelines Mean For You
- UNCG Students and Faculty Collaborate on Collage Performance
- New River Blues Festival Kicks Off This Weekend
- Wake Forest Biologist Studies The Galapagos Blue-Footed Boobies' Struggle To Survive
- New Zealand-Based Johnny Possum Band Performs in the Triad
Fri March 7, 2014
IMG College Founder Creates Sports Marketing Empire
A Winston-Salem entrepreneur has turned his passion for sports into a multi-million dollar business that serves major sports organizations, including the National Football League and Major League Baseball. That story is featured in this week’s Triad Business Journal.
WFDD contributor Justin Catanoso recently sat down with The Triad Business Journal's Owen Covington. Owen discusses his recent story about Ben Sutton Jr., the driving force behind IMG College. It's the country’s biggest collegiate sports marketing company.
Justin Catanoso is director of the journalism program at Wake Forest University and a regular contributor to 88.5 WFDD.