Most Active Stories
- Developer: Demolishing Historic Apartments Will Boost Winston-Salem Neighborhood
- NC Congressional Districts Head Back To State Supreme Court For Review
- In Alison Parker's Hometown, Finding A Way to Move Forward
- Ardmore Supporters Meet To Discuss Neighborhood Redevelopment Plan
- Online Marketing Tool May Improve Patient Centered Care
Mon January 6, 2014
The Last Reading Lesson
One Piedmont man's 2014 resolution comes from his childhood.
Many people have made New Year’s resolutions for 2014. However, guest commentator Mike Wells says a number of them will fall short for lack of two things: being a chance taker and having supportive partners. On WFDD’s Real People, Real Stories, Wells says from behind a screened window in the summer of his youth, he watched a team of three courageously resolve to change one life. Wells is a senior partner at a Winston-Salem law firm and is president of the North Carolina Bar Association.