Most Active Stories
- Unique Greensboro Academy Still Working To Reach Potential
- Amendment One: Unconstitutional, But Probably Here To Stay
- As Same-Sex Marriage Becomes Legal, Opinions In North Carolina Are Mixed
- Live Music at Muddy Creek Café, Delta Arts Center, and Photographer William Christenberry
- Bailey Park Begins New Concert Series With The Love Language
Mon March 26, 2012
Learn From the Bumps in the Road
Most professionals reach a point in their career when they believe they've "made it". But too often that's when the unexpected happens and everything changes.
Guest commentator Michael Wells believes an unexpected bump in the road can sometimes a blessing. In this segment of WFDD's Real People Real Stories, he recommends embracing the new and the unknown. Wells practices law in Winston-Salem and speaks throughout the community.