Most Active Stories
- Weather-Related Closings and Delays for Friday March 7, 2014
- Weather-Related Closings and Delays for Tuesday March 4, 2014
- Your Federal Tax Refund Could Be Delayed
- Guilford County Schools Closed Monday Because of Ongoing Power Outages
- 'Thank God for Gas, Generators & Headlights - Guilford County Residents Struggle Without Power
Fri January 3, 2014
Live Music at the Muddy Creek Cafe
Stopping in for a bite at Muddy Creek Cafe in Bethania is a little like stepping back in time.
The Muddy Creek Cafe building itself is a meticulously renovated historic de-seeding shed with a broad front porch surrounded by quiet woodlands.
These days at Muddy Creek, you’ll find visitors hanging out on the porch sampling homemade soups, chicken salad and hummus while sipping wine from local vineyards, and beer from Triad-area micro-breweries. You’ll also find lots of great live music, like tonight at the Muddy Creek Cafe open mic, and on Saturday, January 4 at 7:00 PM, it’s Clay Howard live in concert.