Most Active Stories
- New Funding Promises More Bicycling Options For Winston-Salem
- J. W. Pepper Music Presents "Summer Sacred Choral Showcase"
- Triad To Do: The Fantastic Four, Blueberries, and Beermosas
- Triad Arts Live: Snuzz, Jeffrey Dean Foster, and (Coming Up!) The Tyler Nail Trio
- Local Textile Company Makes A 'Seamless' Transition To Spur Growth
Thu December 26, 2013
Living in the Overlap
Lennie Gerber and Pearl Berlin have shared a passion for social justice and for each other for 47 years. Today, the indelible spark of their love and commitment inspires many others particularly in the LGBT community as they continue to fight for their right to marry in North Carolina. Lennie and Pearl: Living in the Overlap is a new documentary co-directed by Professor of Communication, Film Studies, and Women’s and Gender Studies at Wake Forest University Mary Dalton, and Cindy Hill, with original score by Evan Richey. It screened in the fall in Brendle Recital Hall on the Wake Forest University campus.