Most Active Stories
- 2015 U.S. Figure Skating Championships to Take Place in Greensboro
- As Herbalife Opens, Incentive-Makers Learn From Dell Closure
- Dense Fog Advisory Thurday Morning; Schools Announce 2-Hour Delays
- Classical Revolution Brings Mozart to the Bar; First Stop, Gibb's Hundred Brewing Company
- Could Third Time Be a Charm For Hobbs-Friendly Development in Greensboro?
Thu December 26, 2013
Living in the Overlap
Lennie Gerber and Pearl Berlin have shared a passion for social justice and for each other for 47 years. Today, the indelible spark of their love and commitment inspires many others particularly in the LGBT community as they continue to fight for their right to marry in North Carolina. Lennie and Pearl: Living in the Overlap is a new documentary co-directed by Professor of Communication, Film Studies, and Women’s and Gender Studies at Wake Forest University Mary Dalton, and Cindy Hill, with original score by Evan Richey. It screened in the fall in Brendle Recital Hall on the Wake Forest University campus.