Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- Common Core Uncertainty Puts NC Educators in Limbo
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
- William Tyler, Clark Whittington of Art-o-mat, Mary Dalton, and Hiss Golden Messenger
- When Science and Art Become A Thing . . .
Mon September 16, 2013
Locally Produced "Living in the Overlap" Documentary Tells of Love, Equality
Lennie and Pearl: Living in the Overlap is a new documentary co-directed by Professor of Communication, Film Studies, and Women’s and Gender Studies at Wake Forest University and Co-Director of the Documentary Film Program Mary Dalton and Lecturer/Associate Director of the Documentary Film Program Cindy Hill, with original score by composer and audio engineer Evan Richey of Ovation Sound. Their special sneak preview screening will be Wednesday night, September 18th at 7:30pm in Brendle Recital Hall on the Wake Forest University campus. Mary and Evan spoke with David Ford about the film.