Most Active Stories
- Developer: Demolishing Historic Apartments Will Boost Winston-Salem Neighborhood
- NC Congressional Districts Head Back To State Supreme Court For Review
- In Alison Parker's Hometown, Finding A Way to Move Forward
- Ardmore Supporters Meet To Discuss Neighborhood Redevelopment Plan
- Online Marketing Tool May Improve Patient Centered Care
Mon May 12, 2014
Many feel mothers are a blessing. A few believe they are much more.
Not all mothers are biologically connected to us. Sometimes they're an aunt, a big hearted woman at church, a teacher or the neighbor who watches everything and everyone. Guest commentator Doris Harper believes she was lucky because her best friend was also her mother. She explains in this installment of Real People, Real Stories.