Most Active Stories
- Unique Greensboro Academy Still Working To Reach Potential
- Amendment One: Unconstitutional, But Probably Here To Stay
- As Same-Sex Marriage Becomes Legal, Opinions In North Carolina Are Mixed
- Live Music at Muddy Creek Café, Delta Arts Center, and Photographer William Christenberry
- Bailey Park Begins New Concert Series With The Love Language
Mon May 12, 2014
Many feel mothers are a blessing. A few believe they are much more.
Not all mothers are biologically connected to us. Sometimes they're an aunt, a big hearted woman at church, a teacher or the neighbor who watches everything and everyone. Guest commentator Doris Harper believes she was lucky because her best friend was also her mother. She explains in this installment of Real People, Real Stories.