Most Active Stories
- New Funding Promises More Bicycling Options For Winston-Salem
- J. W. Pepper Music Presents "Summer Sacred Choral Showcase"
- Triad To Do: The Fantastic Four, Blueberries, and Beermosas
- As The NC Court Weighs Voucher Program, Families Play The Waiting Game
- Local Textile Company Makes A 'Seamless' Transition To Spur Growth
Sun December 1, 2013
Many Paths, Only One Leads You Home
Getting to a popular destination is often the easiest part of a trip. But how do you figure out the best way to return home?
Across the Triad and around the country, children are writing letters to Santa Clause. They hope the post man will get them to the North Pole on time. Devon Marsh is very familiar with this spot. He flew for the U.S. Navy between 1987-1994 and he says getting to the North Pole is very easy. But in this segment of Real People, Real Stories, Marsh says getting home is the real challenge. Marsh now lives in Winston-Salem with his family, is a Vice President with Wells Fargo and enjoys writing essays and poetry about his military experience.