Most Active Stories
- 'In God We Trust' Motto To Be Installed On NC Government Buildings
- The Winston-Salem Light Project Translates Jules Verne's "From the Earth to the Moon" In Terra Luna
- Residents Claim Duke Energy Planning Coal Ash Dump In Eden
- Artist Camilo Perdomo Discusses His Exhibit "Divine Spark"
- UNCG House To Be Home For Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Sun December 1, 2013
Many Paths, Only One Leads You Home
Getting to a popular destination is often the easiest part of a trip. But how do you figure out the best way to return home?
Across the Triad and around the country, children are writing letters to Santa Clause. They hope the post man will get them to the North Pole on time. Devon Marsh is very familiar with this spot. He flew for the U.S. Navy between 1987-1994 and he says getting to the North Pole is very easy. But in this segment of Real People, Real Stories, Marsh says getting home is the real challenge. Marsh now lives in Winston-Salem with his family, is a Vice President with Wells Fargo and enjoys writing essays and poetry about his military experience.