Most Active Stories
- Rosetta: Space probe drops robotic lander on comet 67P
- Report: NC 4th in Nation For School Shootings Since Newtown Tragedy
- Meet the Artist: Watercolor Painter Alexis Lavine
- McCrory Pushes Tax Credits At Opening For Company That Hasn't Used Them
- UNCSA's "Dying For It," Tiny House Expedition, Jeremy B. Jones, and Piedmont Triad Jazz Orchestra
Fri March 14, 2014
More NC Teachers Are Choosing to Leave the State to Teach Elsewhere Because of Low Pay
In this week's Business Report, Justin Catanoso talks with The Triad Business Journal's Katie Arcieri about her story on the pressing issues of teacher pay and retention in North Carolina.
Justin Catanoso is director of the journalism program at Wake Forest University and a regular contributor to WFDD.