Most Active Stories
- Tiny House Expedition Holds Community Showcase, Pop-Up Park, and Party Before Hitting the Road
- Songs of Water, Tiny House Expedition, Bio Ritmo, and Peppercorn Theatre
- Could A New Skyscraper Spring Up In Greensboro?
- North Carolina Religious Exemption Bill On Marriage Now Law
- Marriage Bill, Religious Freedom An Uneasy Mix With Businesses
Thu July 24, 2014
MUSEP: Music for a Sunday Evening in the Park Continues through August
Live music by some of the Triad’s best bands in a beautiful outdoor setting. That’s MUSEP: Music for a Sunday Evening in the Park. This wonderful Greensboro tradition is free and open to the public. This year MUSEP is celebrating its 35th anniversary by adding new bands to the performance lineup and some new Gate City venues as well. MUSEP began in June and will run through the end of August. Greensboro City Arts Director Jennifer Hance provides this summer season preview.
Music for a Sunday Evening in the Park celebrating its 35th year continues Sunday, July 27 at National Military Park, Hwy. 220 N., Old Battleground with folk band favorite Warren, Bodle & Allen at 6 pm followed by the up and coming Country and Southern Rock band Carolina Coalmine at 7:15 pm. Next Sunday, August 3rd in
Lindley Park at W. Market & Wendover Ave. it’ll be The Allison King Band followed by Rob Massengale Band.