Most Active Stories
- Unique Greensboro Academy Still Working To Reach Potential
- Amendment One: Unconstitutional, But Probably Here To Stay
- As Same-Sex Marriage Becomes Legal, Opinions In North Carolina Are Mixed
- Live Music at Muddy Creek Café, Delta Arts Center, and Photographer William Christenberry
- Bailey Park Begins New Concert Series With The Love Language
Tue May 27, 2014
Music for a Sunday Evening in the Park Celebrates 35th Year
Live music by some of the Triad’s best bands in a beautiful outdoor setting. That’s MUSEP: Music for a Sunday Evening in the Park. This wonderful Greensboro tradition is free and open to the public. This year MUSEP is celebrating its 35th anniversary by adding new bands to the performance lineup and Gate City venues as well. MUSEP begins in June and will run through the end of August. Greensboro City Arts Director Jennifer Hance provides this summer season preview through July 4th.
Music for a Sunday Evening in the Park celebrating its 35th year begins Sunday, June 8th with the Martha Bassett Band at 6:00 PM and the Wally West Little Big Band at 7:15 PM on the lawn of beautiful Blandwood Mansion. It’s one of the America's truly great historic homes, the earliest portions of which were completed in 1795. MUSEP performance series —a different concert, at a different Greensboro Park every Sunday through August 24th.