Most Active Stories
- Dash Pop, The B. Kin Band, Gaurang Doshi, and Christopher James Lees on Triad Arts Weekend
- The Art of Body Painting: Meet Artist Cheryl Ann Lipstreu
- UNCG Historian: Greensboro Bill Defies NC History of Local Control
- Music Director Christopher Lees and UNCSA Symphony Orchestra Present "Russian Fireworks"
- Local Filmmakers Screen "Unmappable" at SxSW
Thu February 21, 2013
NC Hospitals and the Decision Not to Expand Medicaid
This week, North Carolina joined a dozen other states in choosing not to expand Medicaid through the federal Affordable Health Care reform plan. Business Journal contributing writer Justin Catanoso discusses the effects of that decision with WFDD's Audrey Fannin.
Map Via: The Advisory Board Company