Most Active Stories
- 2015 U.S. Figure Skating Championships to Take Place in Greensboro
- As Herbalife Opens, Incentive-Makers Learn From Dell Closure
- Dense Fog Advisory Thurday Morning; Schools Announce 2-Hour Delays
- Classical Revolution Brings Mozart to the Bar; First Stop, Gibb's Hundred Brewing Company
- Could Third Time Be a Charm For Hobbs-Friendly Development in Greensboro?
Thu February 21, 2013
NC Hospitals and the Decision Not to Expand Medicaid
This week, North Carolina joined a dozen other states in choosing not to expand Medicaid through the federal Affordable Health Care reform plan. Business Journal contributing writer Justin Catanoso discusses the effects of that decision with WFDD's Audrey Fannin.
Map Via: The Advisory Board Company