Most Active Stories
- Weather-Related Closings and Delays for Friday March 7, 2014
- Weather-Related Closings and Delays for Tuesday March 4, 2014
- Your Federal Tax Refund Could Be Delayed
- Guilford County Schools Closed Monday Because of Ongoing Power Outages
- 'Thank God for Gas, Generators & Headlights - Guilford County Residents Struggle Without Power
Mon November 18, 2013
New Cancer Resource Center Provides Free Financial Services to Cancer Patients in Rockingham County
A Rockingham County man lost his battle with prostate cancer in 2001, but his vision to help fellow cancer patients financially still lives on today.
The Barry L. Joyce Cancer Resource Center in Madison officially opened its doors on November 1st. The center was started by Joyce’s family members and several community volunteers.
WFDD’s Keri Brown recently spoke with his daughter Jennifer Joyce to learn more about the new center.
For more information about the Barry Joyce Cancer Resource Center, call: 336-427-HELP (4357) or Email: email@example.com