Most Active Stories
- Unique Greensboro Academy Still Working To Reach Potential
- Amendment One: Unconstitutional, But Probably Here To Stay
- As Same-Sex Marriage Becomes Legal, Opinions In North Carolina Are Mixed
- Live Music at Muddy Creek Café, Delta Arts Center, and Photographer William Christenberry
- Bailey Park Begins New Concert Series With The Love Language
Fri April 25, 2014
The new WFDD T-Shirt: All Local!
The new WFDD t-shirt is local down to its fiber. The design is by Winston-Salem's Ben Towle, a three time Eisner-nominated cartoonist. The shirt itself is also special, made of 100% North Carolina cotton from TS Designs. You can hear Eric Henry, President of TS Designs, talk about their locally focused process in the clip below.
You can take home this shirt when you make a pledge of $15 a month or a one-time gift of $180. Pledge by calling 1-800-262-8850 or give online by clicking the "Give Now" button on wfdd.org.