Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- The Power of Service: Inspiring Winston-Salem One Song at a Time
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
- Melody Moezzi's "Haldol and Hyacinths", Arts for Life, Jiliana Dulaney's Haute Chocolate, and Irata
- Greensboro-Based Band Irata Rocks Winston-Salem to Chapel Hill This Weekend
Fri March 29, 2013
Our State Magazine Editor-in-Chief Elizabeth Hudson Talks North Carolina
You’ve seen it at bookstores and newsstands all over but you probably didn’t know that more than 800,000 people in every state in the union and 42 different countries worldwide enjoy an incredible magazine that just happens to be entirely devoted to North Carolina people, places, history and travel.
It’s Our State Magazine, celebrating 80 years of awe-inspiring photographs and fantastic stories. Our State’s April issue is no exception featuring The New Southern Church Supper, a feature on the North Carolina Zoo, "20 pages of springtime in Western North Carolina", and more. Editor-in-Chief Elizabeth Hudson certainly has her finger on the pulse of Our State. She’s a NC native who grew up in Randolph County. Hudson says so much of what they do in Our State is a part of who she is and how she grew up.