Most Active Stories
- Governor McCrory Says NC Teachers Will Receive Pay Increase; Medicaid Expansion Still Uncertain
- Doctor Who Illustrated, NC A&T Choir Live in Studio A, Civil War Monuments, and the Nutcracker
- FTCC Offers Free Training for Unemployed, Underemployed and Some Military Veterans
- The Real Home of Christmas
- The Art of Sharing, A Dozen Dresses, Photography of Fred Stein, Edward Steichen and More
Fri October 4, 2013
An Outdoor Performance Gets a Thumbs Up from Paul McCartney
Pam has since returned to Poland to perform concerts on numerous occasions. Her most recent return came in June of 2013, when she participated in Warsaw’s World Music Day. During the festival, Pam played two performances in two very different venues. The first Chopin recital came in the very elegant Belgian embassy in Warsaw at the behest of the ambassador. Pam’s second performance took place in a less much less prestigious, outdoor venue.
But as Pam tells it, the artistic payoff she received from her second performance of Chopin’s music went far beyond her wildest expectations.