Most Active Stories
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention Presents 15th Annual Giant Puppet Pageant
- The Power of Service: Inspiring Winston-Salem One Song at a Time
- Melody Moezzi's "Haldol and Hyacinths", Arts for Life, Jiliana Dulaney's Haute Chocolate, and Irata
- Greensboro-Based Band Irata Rocks Winston-Salem to Chapel Hill This Weekend
- Gov. McCrory: Best to Gradually Reform North Carolina's Medicaid System
Fri May 2, 2014
Peppercorn Children's Theatre Engaging Theatregoers of All Ages
Peppercorn Children’s Theatre is bringing inventive and engaging original works to young theatergoers and the young at heart. The small grassroots organization is also developing emerging theatre artists throughout the region. Each season they hire new actor ensembles and encourage the local artists to return to the company with their own passion work—new plays, set designs, and story ideas—in the future. Producing Director John Bowhers and Managing Director Anna Rooney are certainly passionate about what they do every day at Peppercorn Children’s Theatre.
Their summer season begins June 13th with Five Row at Reynolda House, followed by Billy & the Golden Pencil at SECCA in July, and The Jungle Book at HanesBrands Theatre in August.