Most Active Stories
- Rosetta: Space probe drops robotic lander on comet 67P
- Report: NC 4th in Nation For School Shootings Since Newtown Tragedy
- Meet the Artist: Watercolor Painter Alexis Lavine
- McCrory Pushes Tax Credits At Opening For Company That Hasn't Used Them
- UNCSA's "Dying For It," Tiny House Expedition, Jeremy B. Jones, and Piedmont Triad Jazz Orchestra
Wed June 19, 2013
Percussionist Bill Smith Provides "Gong Meditation Sound Immersion"
Bill will be performing a "Gong Meditation Sound Immersion" at the Yoga Gallery on Trade Street in Winston-Salem on June 21st. The event begins at 7:30pm and the cost is $12 per person; there, you can immerse yourself in the therapeutic sound waves of gongs and singing bowls. David Ford caught up with Bill in Studio A where he found himself sitting on the floor in front of dozens of hanging percussion instruments from around the world.