Most Active Stories
- Governor McCrory Says NC Teachers Will Receive Pay Increase; Medicaid Expansion Still Uncertain
- Doctor Who Illustrated, NC A&T Choir Live in Studio A, Civil War Monuments, and the Nutcracker
- Many Paths, Only One Leads You Home
- FTCC Offers Free Training for Unemployed, Underemployed and Some Military Veterans
- The Art of Sharing, A Dozen Dresses, Photography of Fred Stein, Edward Steichen and More
Wed April 24, 2013
Piedmont Environmental Alliance Hosts 8th Piedmont Earth Day Fair
It’s time once again to pay tribute to Mother Earth and for the Piedmont Environmental Alliance that means running the 8th annual Piedmont Earth Day Fair: Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 10:00am - 5:00pm at the Dixie Classic Fairgrounds in Winston-Salem.
There will be more than 100 exhibitors with interactive demonstrations, an all-natural food court by local vendors, lots of activities for kids, and it’s free and open to the public. This year's Earth Day Fair will be set to live music by Dell Guthrie, Billsfault, and Wyndy Trail Travelers. PEA Board of Directors member and Great Outdoor Provision Company Assistant Store Manager Darren Schwartz and 2012 Program Director Megan Anderson dropped by to talk green. Photos included by Christine Rucker Photography and Janet Loew.