Most Active Stories
- The Barrier Islands: Islands in Motion
- J. W. Pepper Music Presents "Summer Sacred Choral Showcase"
- Triad Arts Live: Snuzz, Jeffrey Dean Foster, and (Coming Up!) The Tyler Nail Trio
- Triad To Do: The Fantastic Four, Blueberries, and Beermosas
- "Sunset Edge" Explores The Mysteries Of Youth, Director To Visit Winston-Salem
Sun December 8, 2013
The Real Home of Christmas
A Triad woman finds Christmas spirit in one of the poorest places on earth.
This month, the images of Christmas are blasting through malls and over the airwaves. But WFDD's Real People, Real Stories guest commentator Katie Harmon says she discovered the real spirit of this holiday last June in East Africa. Harmon lives in Winston-Salem and is an aspiring writer. She’s also does mission work abroad.