Most Active Stories
- 'In God We Trust' Motto To Be Installed On NC Government Buildings
- Neighbors Lobby For More Regulation On Chicken Farms
- Forsyth County Among Worst For Income Mobility
- Playwright Beth Henley, Artist Alexis Lavine, "The Wire", and Composer Tom Hauser
- Environmental Groups Take Legal Action Against Large Factory Farms
Tue August 5, 2014
Reanimator Presents Bob Log III
Bob Log III is a one-man band who performs in a costume that I’d [Eddie Garcia] describe as Phantom of the Paradise meets Evil Knievel. We’re talking a black & sparkly jumpsuit with a plunging neckline, topped off with a motorcycle helmet that has been outfitted with an old school phone receiver – which he sings through. But Bob is not pure spectacle – when it comes to scuzzy slide blues guitar, he’s got serious chops.
Bob currently lives in Melbourne Australia and keeps a home in Tucson, Arizona. Where you’ll find him usually is on the road.