Most Active Stories
- 2015 U.S. Figure Skating Championships to Take Place in Greensboro
- As Herbalife Opens, Incentive-Makers Learn From Dell Closure
- Dense Fog Advisory Thurday Morning; Schools Announce 2-Hour Delays
- Classical Revolution Brings Mozart to the Bar; First Stop, Gibb's Hundred Brewing Company
- Could Third Time Be a Charm For Hobbs-Friendly Development in Greensboro?
Tue August 5, 2014
Reanimator Presents Bob Log III
Bob Log III is a one-man band who performs in a costume that I’d [Eddie Garcia] describe as Phantom of the Paradise meets Evil Knievel. We’re talking a black & sparkly jumpsuit with a plunging neckline, topped off with a motorcycle helmet that has been outfitted with an old school phone receiver – which he sings through. But Bob is not pure spectacle – when it comes to scuzzy slide blues guitar, he’s got serious chops.
Bob currently lives in Melbourne Australia and keeps a home in Tucson, Arizona. Where you’ll find him usually is on the road.