Most Active Stories
- New Funding Promises More Bicycling Options For Winston-Salem
- Military Training Exercises Over Tank Farm In Greensboro
- Radio 101: Student Navigates Three Cultures
- Master Watercolorist Guan Weixing And SECCA's "Alternative Modernisms" On Triad Arts Weekend
- 'Selma' March Draws Thousands To Winston-Salem
Tue August 5, 2014
Reanimator Presents Bob Log III
Bob Log III is a one-man band who performs in a costume that I’d [Eddie Garcia] describe as Phantom of the Paradise meets Evil Knievel. We’re talking a black & sparkly jumpsuit with a plunging neckline, topped off with a motorcycle helmet that has been outfitted with an old school phone receiver – which he sings through. But Bob is not pure spectacle – when it comes to scuzzy slide blues guitar, he’s got serious chops.
Bob currently lives in Melbourne Australia and keeps a home in Tucson, Arizona. Where you’ll find him usually is on the road.