Most Active Stories
- Developer: Demolishing Historic Apartments Will Boost Winston-Salem Neighborhood
- UNC System Braces For State Budget Cuts
- Major Downtown Winston-Salem Development Awaits City Council Decision
- Online Marketing Tool May Improve Patient Centered Care
- Ardmore Supporters Meet To Discuss Neighborhood Redevelopment Plan
Tue August 5, 2014
Reanimator Presents Bob Log III
Bob Log III is a one-man band who performs in a costume that I’d [Eddie Garcia] describe as Phantom of the Paradise meets Evil Knievel. We’re talking a black & sparkly jumpsuit with a plunging neckline, topped off with a motorcycle helmet that has been outfitted with an old school phone receiver – which he sings through. But Bob is not pure spectacle – when it comes to scuzzy slide blues guitar, he’s got serious chops.
Bob currently lives in Melbourne Australia and keeps a home in Tucson, Arizona. Where you’ll find him usually is on the road.